Friday, August 10, 2007

Show Opportunity Katrina-related work

From: "Rehema Barber" < Rehema.Barber@wadsworthatheneum.org>
Date: August 3, 2007 3:01:09 PM EDT
Subject: Open Call for Sculpture and 3-d works for Katrina Show

Hello All:

I hope you are enjoying your summer. I am reaching out to you in hopes that you'll be able to pass along this email to your fellow artists and colleagues that may be interested in the following opportunity. In the Spring of 2008, The Amistad Center is presenting a mixed media show that will be examining the aftereffects of Hurricane Katrina in the Gulf Coast Region. I have found quite a bit of photography and other two-dimensional works, but I really am in need of three-dimensional works for the show. I know this is late notice and I am deeply apologetic about that, but I really need submissions by the end of this month. Please feel free to circulate my contact information (shown below) to any artist that may be interested in the opportunity to exhibit their work in the Katrina show.

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Rehema

Rehema C. Barber
Curatorial Associate
for The Amistad Center for Art & Culture
at the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art
600 Main Street
Hartford, CT 06103
direct: 860.838.4089
fax: 860.527.0803

No comments: